BARC Vacancy 2023 : Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC ) has been Declared a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee & Other. BARC had recruiter 4374 posts, In which 10th ,12th, ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate Pass in the recognized University/Institution pass can apply. In this recruitment of BARC, you will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview .
Online applications for this recruitment will be filled from 24 April 2023 to 22 May 2023. Students can check the Full Details through the official website of BARC or through the direct link given below.
Overview of BARC Recruitment 2023 :
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )|
|Job Position||Technical Officer/C,
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I,
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Total No. Of Post||4374 posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||24 April 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||22 May 2023|
Qualification For BARC Vacancy 2023 :
Technical Officer C :
- BE/B.Tech in Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Computer Engg., Computer Science & Engg.,Architecture, Mechanical, Drilling, Electrical, EEE, Electronics, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Controls, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Metallurgy & Materials, Metallurgical & Materials, Materials, Metallurgical, Mining
- M.Sc in Life Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bio – Science,Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics
Scientific Assistant/B :
- B.Sc in Home Science, Food Technology, Nutrition
- SSC + 2nd Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I :
- Diploma in Electrical ,Chemical, Electronics, E&T, E&C, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Architecture, Civil, Automobile, Industrial Safety
- B.Sc Pass in Relevant Trades
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II :
- ITI in Electrician ,Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, RAC, Plumber,Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Mason, Carpenter, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Diesel Mechanic
- HSC with Physics, Maths & Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for the posts of Laboratory, Plant Operator
- HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate + 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India. for the posts of Dental Technician – Nechanic,Hygienist
BARC Vacancy 2023 Total No. Of Post : 4374 posts
|Technical Officer/C||181 posts|
|Scientific Assistant/B||07 posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category||1216 posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category||2946 posts|
BARC Vacancy 2023 Salary :
- Technical Officer C – Rs. 56,100 /-
- Scientific Assistant B – Rs. 35,400 /-
- Technician B – Rs. 21,700 /-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – Rs. 24,000 /-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – Rs. 20,000 /-
BARC Recruitment 2023 Age Limits :
- Technical Officer ( C ) – 18 to 35 Year
- Scientific Assist.( B ) – 18 to 30 Year
- Technician B – 18 to 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – 19 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Categ. – 18 to 22 Year
BARC Vacancy 2023 Selection Process :
Technical Officer C :-
- Interview Based
Scientific Assistant B :-
- Written Test
Technician B ,Stipendiary Trainee Category -I & Stipendiary Trainee Category – II :-
- Priliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply For BARC Vacancy 2023 ?
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply online through BARC official website / direct link given below on or before 22 May 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Now :- Click Here
Read Next : IIT BHU Vacancy 2023
FAQ For BARC Vacancy 2023 ?
Q.1. Who can Apply For BARC Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans. The student who has passed 10th, 12th, ITI , Diploma & Any Graduate .
Q.2. BARC Vacancy 2023 on how many posts are promised ?
Ans. Vacancies have been released on total 4374 posts .
Q.3. How to Apply For BARC Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online through BARC official website / direct link given below on or before 22 May 2023.