NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 : NHPC Limited has taken out the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee for 45 posts. In which ITI pass Students can apply. In this recruitment of NHPC Limited Tanakpur, you will be selected on the basis of Merit Basis.
Online applications for this recruitment will be filled from 13 April 2023 to 03 May 2023. Read this post completely to get more information related to NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023.
Overview Of NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 :
|Organization Name||NHPC Limited|
|Job Position||Apprentice Trainee|
|Total No. Of Post||45 Post|
|Online Starting Date||13 April 2023|
|Last Date||03 May 2023|
Qualification For NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 :
- 10th + ITI Pass Out In Relevant Trades ( 2019,2020,2021& 2022 Batch )
- Appearing Candidate not Apply
- Relevant Trades ( Electrician, Fitter, Welder , Mechanic, Carpenter, Mason, Electronic, Wireman & COPA
Total No.Of Post : 45 Post
Age Limits ( As On 10 April 2023 ) :
- 18 – 25 Years
- Relaxation as per Government Rules
Salary : As Per Govt Norms
Selection Process : Merit Basis
How to Apply For NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 ?
- All Eligible & interested students can apply offline from the duly fill Application form along with the Required Documents to the Postal Address from 13 April 2023 to 03 May 2023..
Postal Address :
- Dy Manager HR, Tanakpur Power station, NHPC Ltd, Banbasa Dist. Champawat Pin 262310
Application Form & For More Details :- Click Here
Read Next : RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
FAQ For NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 ?
Q.1. Who can Apply For NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans. The student who has passed 10th with ITI in relevant trades
Q.2. NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 on how many posts are promised ?
Ans. Vacancies have been released on total 45 posts in NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023.
Q.3. How to Apply For NHPC Limited Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans. All Eligible & interested students can apply offline from the duly fill Application form along with the Required Documents to the Postal Address from 13 April 2023 to 03 May 2023.